Thursday, February 11, 2010

Journaling Fun

Today and yesterday have been kind of rough for me. I cannot really put my finger on it but I have been feeling kind of down. I hate when I feel like this especially because Sean wants to know what is wrong and he gets frustrated because I cannot tell him. I would love to explain why I feel down but I don't know! I don't know if this is a normally feeling but it is something I just kind of deal with.
I will admit that when I feel down it is hard for me to not just sit on the couch and eat! Which obviously is counterproductive to my goals. So I am working really hard at staying off the couch and avoiding the kitchen. I have a lot of housework so that helps.
My trip to the gym was productive today though! So that is always a great thing...right? Today was a lifting day and I did about 30 minutes of cardio too. I weighed myself and lost a little too. I weigh in everyday so I know that my body weight fluctuates but it nice to see a lose. Hopefully I will be down at least 2 pounds on my official weigh-in day on Monday!
The weekends always kick my butt as far as eating. So i am hoping to stay focused this weekend.
Hopefully this wicked mood will go away soon. I don't like feeling down especially when I don't know why. I am not normally so sensitive or weepy but the last couple of days I have been.
Pictures will be up later this evening.

Photobucket

No comments: