Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Thoughts

Today I hit the gym for some cardio. I kind of mixed it up today which is always a nice change of pace. I got back to running today...I had a cold last week and it threw my running off track. It was nice to get back to running though I only did 15 minutes but hey at least I was running. The gym was showing one of the Rocky movies in the Cardio Theater, those movies always gets me motivated. I also did 15 minutes on the Elliptical, 15 minutes on the bike and 10 minutes walking on the treadmill.
While doing my cardio and watching the movie I realized how rude people have become. There were 2 ladies that thought that the Cardio theater was a great place to hold a loud conversation while working out. I was just shocked that people seriously believe it is okay to hold a conversation during a movie. I was rather annoyed but of course kept my mouth shut though I really wanted to say something. I must admit since we moved here to Vegas I have noticed more and more rude and disrespectful people. I don't know if it is Vegas or if I have just become more aware of it.
Anyway that is my rant for today. I did weigh myself today and I lost about 1.5 pounds. My actual weigh-in day is Monday but I always hope on the scale to make sure I am on track each day. That way if I need to adjust something I can before I get to the end of my week.
Spark People so far has been very easy to use and a great tool to add to my weight loss journey.
Well I will get my daily pictures posted later this evening!

Photobucket

No comments: