Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Journaling

I have been working on my weight loss for years but finally decided that I was done being overweight on my birthday. I realized that I want to be a healthy, active person not the overweight, lazy person I had become. So Dec. 1st, 2009 I started my final weight loss journey. I am of course still working my way through this journey and I must admit it is hard...I mean really hard.
The past couple weeks I have seen the numbers going up instead of going down. I got really discouraged which in turn caused me to eat more and exercise less. Those negative decisions caused those numbers to go up even more. I am pleased to say that I am still about 10 pounds below my starting weight but about 6-7pounds above my lowest weight (so far).
I decided today that I needed some extra help so I joined Spark People. I am hoping that using their website and iTouch App will help me on this weight loss journey so that I can be successful.
One of the challenges that I have given myself(thanks to Spark People) is to journal everyday. I thought about setting up an entirely different blog or journaling on their website but realized one more thing to keep up with would be more of a challenge and time consuming than just using this blog for pictures and journaling...that is what a blog is all about right?
So not only will you get pictures when you visit my blog you will also get the opportunity to follow my weight loss journey no matter how ugly, frustrating or wonderful the journey is.
Photobucket

No comments: