Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1: Jan. 1, 2010

It seems incredibly hard to believe that it is already 2010! This year is going to be a great year for me. I am determined to work on myself...there are a lot of things that I need to fix about myself or improve I guess would be a better word. This is the year...I know it!
I can't believe that pretty soon Henry is going to be 1 year old. I haven't done as good of a job as I should have of tracking is growth and achievements so far but want to change that this year.
Anyway here are our first pictures of the year:

Henry decided he couldn't wait for me to open his snack...he did it for me. I guess the dogs will get some yummy snacks when they come in later.


So this picture of myself is brutally honest...the way I want this to be. At this point I don't like my appearance at all. I seem to have a hard time putting effort into myself because I don't like my appearance. This is something that I want to improve so I am hoping that over the next year I can start to take pride in my appearance.

I hope that you enjoy your New Year and great things happen for you in 2010!

No comments: