Friday, January 1, 2010

Why....

...am I taking pictures of myself everyday?
I am working hard to lose weight and gain self-confidence. I believe that taking a picture daily will allow me to better track the changes in my appearance over the year. I am hoping that posting these pictures on my blog will help me stay true to myself and keep me motivated to continue my weight loss and confidence building.
...am I taking pictures of Henry everyday?
Henry is growing and changing so quickly, he is 9 months old, I want a record of the changes he goes through and think that this is a great way to watch him grow. It will be a great record to look back on too.
...am I menu planning?
I have struggled with food my entire life and often making quick decisions on what to eat...these decision are often bad decisions that lead to unhealthy eating. I want away to help me stick to healthy eating and I think menu planning is a great way to stick to it.
...am I getting into the best shape of my life?
I have been overweight for probably at least half of my life and I am tired of being overweight, out of shape and unhealthy. I want to live a long healthy life and I feel the best way to do that is to get in shape and stay in shape.

I have several other goals that I will be working on this year but these are the ones I plan to be blogging about each day. This year is my year to become a better person. I need to gain more self-confidence and this is the year that I am going to do it.

No comments: