Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu: Jan. 10 through Jan. 16

I completely forgot to post the weekly menu. Sean is starting a new work schedule this week so our menu is a little unusual. I am sure once we get into the swing of the new schedule I can create a better menu.
I am only posting our main meals for this week because I am not completely sure what the other two meals will be. I am also not posting sides...we like to pick our sides depending on our mood.

Sunday: KFC
Monday: Chicken Teriyaki and Broccoli
Tuesday: Honey Garlic Chicken
Wednesday: Pot Roast
Thursday: Tuna Noodle
Friday: Red Beans and Rice Deluxe
Saturday: Veggie Burgers

Last weeks meals were really yummy. The only thing we didn't eat was the portobella cap pizza. The Veggie Quiche was the BEST! Sean thought I was crazy when I was making and was very prepared to go out and pick up some fast food but he was pleasantly surprised at how great it tasted. I must say it was even better leftover the next day.

I am still working on the best way to do our menu planning so if you have any advice please let me know!

No comments: